Where To Find Coupons
So, if you are new to the couponing scene, you are probably wondering where to get coupons from. Coupons can be found from a wide variety of sources. You just need to keep your eyes peeled. But here are some of the main coupon sources:
- Newspapers- each Sunday (excluding some holidays) you can find coupon inserts such as Red Plum, Smart Source, P&G, and others. The paper won’t have these exact ones every week, but usually one or two can be found.
- The Internet- You can find some great coupons online by checking out the product’s website, following the company’s Facebook/Twitter page, and following coupon or savings blogs. Also, check websites such as www.coupons.com, www.smartsource.com, and www.redplum.com.
- Free Samples- when you get a free sample, be sure to check it for coupons, because this is a great way to get some excellent coupons from the company.
- Writing to Companies- I have found this to be an outstanding way to score really great coupons. I just go to the company’s website, shoot them an email, and in a few weeks, I usually get some great coupons or free samples.
- Peelies- These are the coupons found on the product.
- Blinkies- These coupons can be found near the product.
- Magazines- A lot of magazines have some coupons in them. Check out All You magazine and their website. They usually have good coupons along with their website offering a free sample each day.